domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

Mi romance con una dama de costa de Marfil (parte 8)

Pasaba el dia y yo no tenia respuesta de mi futura esposa.. y como Mexico y Costa de Marfil estan en husos horarios totalmente diferentes.. era posible que si no se apuraba y se ponia a trabajar no podria enviarle el dinero inmediatamente:

From: metomasportonto@hotmail.com
To: shamitadahman40@yahoo.com
Subject: I need the info to send you the money
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 19:40:55 -0500

Please Shamita. I need you  to fill the form I've sent you as soon as possible, since its already saturday in Mexico, and the banks close on Sundays so I won't be able to send you the money until Monday.

Whit all my love.
Tomas Portonto

Pues si al haberle ofrecido 15 dolares a mi futura esposa la volvio completamente loca de amor y la hizo enviarme un correo todo cursi .. la promesa de 50 dolares solo por imprimir el recibo de western union y llenarlo a mano hizo que su siguiente mail tuviera aparte de todo Gifs animados, letritas con montones de vueltecitas (quiobo con el lenguaje tecnico de diseñador grafico) e imagenes de parejas enamoradas diciendose cosas cursis.. como esas tarjetitas de hallmark:
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 03:23:27 -0700
From: shamitadahman40@yahoo.com
Subject: I AM ANXIOSUELY WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT DETAILS
To: metomasportonto@hotmail.com

My one and only sweet heart Tomas Portonto,

Without you there will be no me,i have promised my love to you till death do us apart IN GOD WE TRUST i have managed to print out the western union form and the hotel manager mr david chibuzo mbanaso has filled the form with his names and address so please my love with all due respect i will like you to go immediately to sned the $100 to me today to enabel me pay the photographer man to snap me the photos so that i can send it to you by tomorow without any delay,

Please i am very sorry for my late reply, is due the time defrent betwen my country and your country its 10 am morning here ok, please trust is all we have to build up to each other i want you to free your heart to help me my life is in danger here i need to join you as soon as possible for batter life and investments,

before i contacted you i have fasted and prayed to God Almighty help me provide some body who is nice and sincere and the spirit of God directed me to you believing that you will be sincerely from your  heart without cheating or disappointing me.


I will send more of my photos as soon as i receive the money from you and take more photos from the photo grapher by tomorrow so please my love i am counting on you to help me to join you as soon as posible, i am very seriouse and honest with you to join you as soon as posible. i love you even the sky is falling down i will still love you because i belongs to you foreever and ever.

i am very seriouse and honest with you that is why i told you all about my family and what i am passing through here so my husband hurry up to send the money before the western union close office today,


Please bellow is the hotel manager's details to receive the $100 for me tomorrow.

Receiver first name  david chibuzo

Receiver second name mbanaso
Country ivory caost
City Abidjan
Question husband
Answer wife
Address BP Trechville lot 113 abidjan ivory coast
Sex Male
Eyes color brown
Hair color black
Height 5.11

please you should attach the western union payment slip to my email here i will print it out to give the hotel manager to help me cash the money ok,  will stop here for now my love till i receive the western union payment slip from you today or by tomorrow morning.
i realy loved your photo with your friends i can't wait to see face to face to love you till end of life, you are very cute and handsom guy.

Thanks for your understanding and consideration towards my present condition here.yours sincerely in love Shamita
 http://images.Quebles.com/hotmail/emoticons/1511761.GIFhttp://images.Quebles.com/hotmail/emoticons/1511768.GIF



Good Morning.... Enjoy a Cheerful day ahead....
 
 
 
                   
                     
                  Life never seems to be the way we want it,
                But we have to live it the best way we can.
                There is no perfect life,

                But we can always fill it with perfect moments....
                                                                                                                                                            
 


Notese como uno de los emoticones que puso esta enojado y mentando madres... quiza a estas alturas ya sospecha que su querido tomas portonto, es un invento y que quiza no tome la futura boda seriamente.. Sin embargo imprimio el recibo de western union y lo lleno a mano... ademas..mi futura esposa aprovecho la noche para spammearme mi correo (el que a hierro mata, a hierro muere.. yo empeze)

Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 03:31:08 -0700
From: shamitadahman40@yahoo.com
Subject: Faith makes all things possible. .Love makes all things beautifu
To: metomasportonto@hotmail.com

My sweet heart Tomas Portonto


Love is strong yet delicate.It can be broken.To truly love is to understand this.To be in love is to respect this. It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.  The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart. Love is like sunshine. It brings a golden glow to its beholder's face. and a warm feeling all over their body. It awakens souls and opens eyes. And when its over, it leaves billions of small memories called stars.

To remind the world, that it still exists. When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and to be loved in return. Romantic Ideas


Love is like the wind you can see it but you can't feel it. A love that is denied only goes stronger. Love people, use things. Don't use people, don't love things. Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without. love isn't finding the perfect person, it is finding the imperfect person and seeing how they are perfect. If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart because hearts can break but circles go on forever.

Don't settle for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without.
Love is two hearts beating as one. You know your in love when you can't stand being around that person, but when you leave you can't stand being away from them. Love is when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

Meeting you was fate, becoming you're friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. Send Flowers and Gifts to hearts, 1 souls, 1 beat. I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you. When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.


Love; A very strong word. Use with extreme caution. A life without love, is like a year without summer. Faith makes all things possible. Hope makes all things work. Love makes all things beautiful i love you my one and only sweet heart  write back to me i am waiting to read from you, take good care and stay bless always.
Thanks with love, respect and kiss
yours sweet heart fatima
                                          Rose Bud Picture


"Dance like no one is watching,
love like you'll never be hurt,
sing like no one is listening,
and live like it's heaven on earth."

Have a Wonderful Day


The more you think about it, the more it became clear to you.

Morning is the best of all times in the garden.
The sun is not yet hot. Sweet vapors rise from the earth.
Night dew clings to the soiland makes plants glisten.
Birds call to one another. Bees are already at work.





Good morning my friend

It's a new day
I hope things get better
For this I did pray

May all of your problems
Be out on their way
On this bright morning
That starts this new day


                                                                     


Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 06:56:49 -0700
From: shamitadahman40@yahoo.com
Subject: my heart is beating for you
To: metomasportonto@hotmail.com

Coraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoTOMAS PORTONTO & SHAMITA DAHMANCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojo


My dear sweetfull Tomas Portonto           I     LOVE      YOU


I knew you are under God protection i gues so, my love i am anxiousely waiting to read from you i have spoke to the photographer men and he promised me tomorrow i hope i will get all my photos and send the oreginal copies to you, i loved you i belong to you please help me to make my dreams come true, my heart is beating for you i can't wait to see you my country code no is 00225 please attach the western union payment slip to my email here i am waiting for your good news latter today, its 1:51 pm here in my country sunday june 5 2011 please tell yours.

thanks with love and kisss from your wife

yours sincerely shamita.           I     LOVE      YOU

Coraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoSHAMITA DAHMAN & SHAMITA DAHMANCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojo


Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 07:01:12 -0700
From: shamitadahman40@yahoo.com
Subject: PLEASE ALWAYS LOVE AND TRUST
To: metomasportonto@hotmail.com

Coraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoTOMAS PORTONTO $ SHAMITA DAHMANCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojo


My dear sweetfull Tomas Portonto           I     LOVE      YOU


LOVE, TRUST, CONFIDENCE, FORGIVENESS, CARE, UNDERSTANDING, TOLORANCE, SERIOUNESS IS ALL WE NEED TO MOVE THE MOUNTAIN AND BE TOGETHER AS SOON AS POSIBLE AS I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND FEEL YOU.

thanks with love and kisss from your wife shamita

yours sincerely shamita.           I     LOVE      YOU

Coraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoSHAMITA DAHMAN $ SHAMITA DAHMANCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojo

 Un par de cosas curiosas note en estos correos... En el primer correo que me envio despues de enviarme el escaneo del deposito de western union, al final de tanta cursileria, firma como "your sweet heart fatima".. aparentemente ya estoy involucrado en un triangulo amoroso con Shamita y Fatima.
En el segundo correo comienza con los nombres de los enamorados enmarcados entre corazones.. "Tomas portonto & Shamita Dahman".. sin embargo.. al final cierra con "Shamita Dahman & Shamita Dahman"........ Quiza porque se ama tanto a ella misma como me ama a mi.
En el tercero y ( de momento) ultimo mail que recibi de ella, los signos "&" fueron reemplazados por signos de dolares... quiza me quiere solo por mi dinero??
De cualquier forma, con tanto amor era imposible que no cediera y le enviara el dinero que tanto me habia pedido.. pero desafortunadamente.. los bancos mexicanos son muy flojos y ninguno trabaja si no hasta el jueves... mientras tanto le pedi que me enviara fotos de las maletas que traera a mexico.. para depositarle MAAAAS lana.. para que las pueda registrar y traer

From: metomasportonto@hotmail.com
To: shamitadahman40@yahoo.com
Subject: STATE OF LOVE AND TRUST
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 11:47:34 -0500

Rosa rojaRosa rojaRosa rojaCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoRosa rojaSHAMITA DAHMANRosa rojaCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoRosa rojaRosa rojaRosa roja
Oh my lover! don't you know it's allright? Let me quote one of my favourite passages from the word of god:
God said to abraham "kill me a son", Abe says "Man, you must be puttin' me on", God say "NO", Abe say "What?" God say, "You can do what you want Abe, but the next time you see me comin' you better run", Well Abe says, "Where do you want this killin' done ?" God says. "Out on Highway 61".
This speaks of a love as strong as ours, a love that would tear us appart. I'm sitting here wishing on the cement floor, just wishing that I had just something you wore. If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened. If you weren't so wise beyond your years I would've been able to control myself
Coraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojo
My dear Shamita, I am glad you were able to send me the Western Union filled correctly, because I ran, I ran so far away, I ran all night and day to find a bank that was open so I could send you the money inmediatly. It was really hard, but I managed to find a small buisness opened on saturday wait, and Sunday always comes too late, but Friday never hesitate to sent you the money. They told me that, being saturday their banking operations where closed until monday, but nevertheless, they recieved the boucher and told me that your hotel manager should be able to cash it on Thursday. My friend jane says that She's going away to spain, when she gets her money saved. So maybe you could catch her there on Spain and come to Mexico the both of you together. However, I'm really worried because of the Spanish bombs in Andalucia and the shooting sites in the days of '39. Would you be able to travel to Barcelona instead of Andalucia?? Please tell me so I can make the arrangments for your flight either to Andalucia and then to Mexico, or first to Barcelona and then Mexico.
Also, please understand that your money won't be transferred until Thursday because of the bank. But if you send me a photo of the luggage you'll be carrying before thursday So I can send you the money in advance for you to pay at the airport for your luggage. I'll send you an extra $30 dollars for each bag you'll be carrying. But please do this before thursday so I can't send you that money along with the same $100 deposit I've just made.

forever yours
TOMAS PORTONTORosa rojaCoraz?n rojoRosa rojaBesoCoraz?n rojoBesoRosa rojaRosa rojaBesoCoraz?n rojoCoraz?n rojoPrincesaRosa rojaContar secretosRuborizadoGui?oSonrisaRisaBesoRosa roja 

Puntos extras por cada referencia a una rola que reconozcan

Tl;dr Mi morrita lleno a mano un recibo de western union y le urge que le mande varo.. le llega el jueves








1 comentario:

  1. jajajajajajaja i ran so far away!!! but Friday never hesitate to sent you the money!!!...
    que buena historia Tomas...

    ResponderEliminar